Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Morning Catch-Up


Hello dear yogis, hope you all had a great rest of the week and weekend. Mine was busy to say the least, but it was sunny and beautiful outside which was wonderful! Soaked up some much needed Vitamin D. Last week, my friend turned me on to Udo's Oil. Have you all heard of it? I put it on everything from avocados to salads. It is basically the perfect blend of Omega fatty acids. Not just Omega's 3's... you get all of them and it doesn't taste bad. I will dare to say I even like the flavor! If you want to read more about it, check it out here, Udo's Oil.

An announcement for the studio: there will be no class Wednesday and most likely for the rest of the week. One thing that is difficult is not having anyone to sub for me and teaching 6 days a week can be intense! I haven't really had very much time for my own nourishment since the studio opened. Which, is wonderful, but at the same time, I have to have nourishment to be able to nourish others. :) I will give you all an official update when I figure out my schedule.

Wishing you all a lovely Sunday. It is a nice rainy Sunday here and I am loving it.

P.S. I've also been making these raw energy bites and I love them. You can see the recipe on Gimme' Some Oven. They are really, really quick and easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment