Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Take some time... for you.


Hello again sweet yogis, I just wanted to let you all know that the studio will be closed Wednesday through Sunday. I am heading to a few yoga workshops in Dallas. I am looking forward to soaking up some good nourishment and to having some fun with my family! There is a part of me that hates not being at the studio and hates having to close it but, to give you all my best, I have to create space for my own self. I feel like it's important to as much as possible create a life that feels good on the inside. In valuing ourselves we create a life that isn't draining, but instead one that always helps us to grow, learn and have all the space in the world to feel and be. We have to make a conscience effort not to run ourselves into the ground simply because we can. I think it's almost harder to back off, than it is to go full force. So, if you are one of those people, maybe take some time this week, this weekend to back off a little. Enjoy yourself and take your time.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend. Lots of love!

::namaste::

P.S. Monday, be prepared to sweat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment